- 4+ years PHP Development experience, preferably in a multi-developer environment.
- 2+ years experience with Linux or FreeBSD operating systems.
- 2+ years experience with object oriented programming
- Intermediate PHP Development experience
- Experience with software packages such as Apache and MySQL.
- Understanding of security issues when developing highly visible web applications.
- Ability to develop easy to use and easy to look at user interface in HTML.
- E-commerce experience a plus
Non Technical Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to independently research and present documented solutions for complicated problems.
- Ability to proactively plan & prepare for potential project issues before they occur.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Must be organized and show attention to detail.
Your day-to-day duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing applications with uses such as: web based user interfaces, backend database
applications, or system level applications.
- Extensive debugging and vulnerability testing of developed and existing software
- Independent research to find and document potential solutions for proposed projects
To apply for this job, please send your resume along with a sample or two of source code you
have developed in the past.