This position is full time temporary for six months (40 hours per week, 8:00am to 4:30 pm,
Sat./Sun. off) with an excellent benefit package that includes medical/dental coverage,
vacation time, 401K and and reduced flight privileges.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. One year previous administrative support experience
3. Working knowledge of PC and/or mainframe computer systems
4. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, both verbally and in writing
5. Experience with word processing and spreadsheets (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and
graphic presentation software).
6. 55 wpm typing
Position knowledge, skills, and abilities:
1. Demonstrated ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
2. Demonstrated organizational skills.
3. Ability to maintain detail-oriented, accurate records and handle multiple priorities.
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate in written and verbal form.
5. Demonstrated ability to work independently and accurately complete duties in a timely
6. Demonstrated competency in the areas of: Safety, Customer Service, Practical
Learning, Initiative/Energy, Teamwork/Collaboration, Communications, Managing the Job/Decision
Making, and Motivational Fit.