Job Title: Business Analyst
Reports To: AVP Development Services
Testing new development for the SunGard COMPASS application. Analyze support issues raised by
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Participate in design sessions for new client customizations.
· Develop expertise in one or more of the various SIS/COMPASS subsystems.
· Develop and execute comprehensive test plans based on business requirements and
logical design specifications.
· Write and deploy regression test scripts.
· Clearly identify, separate, and communicate production issues which are enhancements
and which are bugs by working directly with the proper development resources.
· Handle multiple issues and the dynamics of reprioritization due to evolving
production critical issues.
· Operate within the terms of the Service Level/Maintenance Agreement that exists
between SunGard Insurance Systems and its Clients.
· Clearly documents testing assignments for the client to review upon delivery.
· Communicate project status and issues to your manager.
Principal Working Relationships:
Internal Business Unit
· Bachelors Degree
· A minimum of two years business analysis experience in a large-scale financial
system development environment.
· Exposure to RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems) concepts.
· The capacity to travel to client sites up to 35 percent.
· Exposure to SQL is a definite plus.