The key to success in this position is to actively manage web-based projects throughout all
phases of the Verndale process. This person is responsible for the scope, timeline, budget,
and overall quality of the projects he or she manages. Verndale’s project management process
requires someone capable of managing a large number of engagements with less interaction with
the client than a traditional project management position. This project management approach
includes a significant amount of interaction with our Client Services department, Engineering
Manager, and Creative Director. Understanding both the technical and creative aspects of web
development is essential to success in this position. Verndale’s aggressive growth projections
are dependent on a talented, personable, and organized Project Manager.
1. Actively manage web-based projects from start to finish.
2. Deliver web based projects on time and on budget
3. Develop comprehensive scope and planning documents for client web projects.
4. Work with Verndale department managers to schedule and manage internal resources to
5. Manage project scope as outlined by sales proposal.
3-4 years experience in project management in the Internet/IT field with a track record of
successful project implementations.
The ability to manage and foster multiple relationships with new and current clients is
Ability to handle the demands of a fast-growing company and provide direction to other
functional departments in the area of improving project management.