We are currently on the search for a Product Manager with medical industry experience.
You will play a vital role in cutting edge medical diagnostics firm's commercial success.
Orchestrating the definition of product and operational requirements for new products, leading
important market research projects, and managing sales forecasts include the core day to day
activities for this key position. You will work closely with many departments and individuals
including physicians, lab personnel, payers, patients and other relevant stakeholders - so
strong interpersonal skills are a must.
Other activities will include leading product design efforts, monitoring product and
operational performance against key indicators, training groups on product features,
supporting account management teams, and other special projects as needed.
* BA or BS required, advanced degree in basic science, molecular biology, and/or business
* 2+ years as product manager, brand manager, marketing analyst (or manager), business analyst
or strategic consultant.
* 2+ years in companies who's primary customers were physicians.
* Experienced with launching new products within FDA or CLIA regulated environments.
* Demonstrated ability to develop forecasting or financial modeling using Excel.
* Strong communication skills.