The successful candidate should have at least five years of manufacturing leadership
experience in an organization known for growth and charting new directions in their industry.
The candidate must have a track record of:
· Custom, build to order manufacturing.
· Metal fabrication and electrical/electronic light assembly.
· Leading a team in a fast paced, results oriented environment. .
· Motivating and inspiring direct reports to higher levels of performance
· Effective management of costs and services.
· Process improvement in electronics, power supplies and metal fabrication.
· Reducing costs, improving quality, enhancing on-time delivery service
· Reducing manufacturing cycle time and optimizing manufacturing capabilities.
· Incorporating process improvement techniques such as Demand Flow, “Lean”, Six Sigma,
· Knowledge and experience in moving or relocating manufacturing operations.
· BS Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or Business with a minimum of 5 years
proven manufacturing experience or Associates degree plus equivalent experience.
If you are qualified and interested in being considered as a candidate for this great
opportunity, please submit your resume (in WORD format), along with your most recent
compensation information to John Steiner: jsteiner@HumanCapitalResults.com .
Reference: Plant Manager