Hypertension Diagnostics, Inc., (HDI) a publicly held medical device manufacturer of
non-invasive cardiovascular disease detection products headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota,
is seeking an individual with a strong sales track record in the pharmaceutical, health care
or medical device industry to develop and manage customer relationships with primary care
physicians (endocrinologists, internists, family proactioners). This full time, salaried and
commissioned position has responsibility for developing and maintaining customer relationships
within the New York, we are growing our sales force by 300% per year and looking for qualified
candidates throughout the U.S.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
· Identify and build effective relationships with primary care physicians to fully
utilize the CVProfilorŪ.
· Increase utilization in accounts through account in-service support and physician
education for new and existing customers.
· Create plans and resources required to secure new business growth.
· Meet monthly utilization and/or revenue goals for the territory.
· Identify and develop relationships with key opinion leaders in primary care medicine
within the territory.
· Demonstrate the ability to utilize conceptual selling techniques to maintain
customer utilization of the CVProfilor.
· Develop and deliver informative sales presentations.
· At least 5 years of pharmaceutical or medical device sales experience.
· Strong relationships with primary care physicians.
· Undergraduate degree in science major or relevant medical training.
· Demonstrated ability to close business.
· Strong interpersonal skills, fast moving and decisive.
· Self-starter and having a strong sense of urgency.
· Strong problem-solving skills, high level of intelligence.
· Ability to be hands-on to get the job done.