The SVP, Marketing & Sales is responsible for providing strategic planning and direction for
both near term and long range sales and marketing programs for existing and new markets.
· As a key member of the executive leadership team, you will play a key role in
setting the strategic direction for the Company
· Participate in the communication of the corporate vision, goals and directives of
the company for both internal and external audiences
· Provides strategic direction for the ongoing operations of the sales and marketing
Ensure sales and marketing activity is aligned with corporate strategies, objectives and
· Provides strategic direction in the design, development, analysis and implementation
of EFP’s products, marketing, brand, and service delivery models
· Oversees the personnel and operating budgets for the sales and marketing
· A minimum of 15-20 years of related progressive marketing and sales management
experience including a minimum of 5 years as a executive leader of a successful and growing
· 10 plus years of experience in a consumer lending / financial services environment.
· Excellent leadership, team-building, communication and cross-functional skills
· Entrepreneurial bias for action