USA Patriot Act Analyst
Sovereign Bancorp, Inc., ("Sovereign") (NYSE: SOV), is the parent company of Sovereign Bank, a
$63 billion financial institution with more than 650 community banking offices, over 1,000 ATMs
and approximately 10,000 team members with principal markets in the Northeast United States.
Sovereign offers a broad array of financial services and products including retail banking,
business and corporate banking, cash management, capital markets, trust and wealth management
and insurance. Sovereign is the 18th largest banking institution in the United States.
Sovereign Bank was recently named “One of the most admired financial industry companies” by
- Complete due diligence requirements on foreign banks and other financial
institutions that have accounts with Sovereign Bank
- Assist with the development of systems to track and retain required customer
- Support other areas of Sovereign’s Financial Intelligence Unit of USA PATRIOT Act
issues of concerns.
- Become and remain proficient with all laws and regulations pertaining to Anti-Money
Laundering and the Bank Secrecy Act, with specific focus on the USA PATRIOT Act.
- Participate in projects designed to enhance the effectiveness of Sovereign Bank’s
Financial Intelligence Unit.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
The successful candidate must have Bachelor’s degree. Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and
USA PATRIOT Act a plus. Candidate should have excellent written and verbal skills and superior
organizational skills with the ability to work independently. Must be highly proficient in MS
Word, Excel and Access, as well as internet-based searches.
We show our appreciation with a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision
plans, 401(k), ESOP, tuition reimbursement and incentive bonus programs.
If this is the kind of opportunity you’ve been thinking about, apply online or send resume,
including salary requirements to: Sovereign Bank, E-mail: email@example.com or fax to
We value the advantages afforded only through a diverse work force and encourage all to apply.
Learn more at sovereignbank.com