Data Analyst, Underwriting
Corrects entry errors and performs related functions.
· Corrects entry errors
· Performs data entry as needed for endorsements
· Compares log to system to determine of errors remain valid.
· Identify appropriate means of correcting errors
· Enter information through an automated system for manual corrections
· Coordinate and process ISI, MTS and SDIP tapes
· Process and maintain cessions to compile required lists, reports and logs.
· Perform other activities as required.
· College degree preferred
· Knowledge of Excel and Word required.
· Familiarity with PMSC/CSC and the Registry of Motor Vehicles database is preferred.
· Demonstrated ability of working in a team environment and the ability to work well
independently are also required.
· Must be able to multi-task, work successfully in fast, high paced environment, manage
a high volume workload and see projects from beginning to end.