The District Manager will manage a team of managers in a fast-paced and unique kiosk sales
environment, including the hiring and developing of those managers. The successful candidate
will be responsible for approximately 15 retail locations. High personal integrity, effective
time management and prioritization skills, and demonstrated leadership characteristics are a
Responsibilities of the District Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Networking and recruiting to attract an energetic, talented pool of Store Manager
- Selecting, developing and motivating all team members in the district.
- Ensuring completion of certification programs and coordinating and scheduling training
- Coaching, developing and mentoring Store Managers to reach their potential.
- Providing timely and honest guidance and feedback to Store Managers based on analysis of
profitability and sales reports of individual stores and instilling individual accountability.
- Ensuring that Company standards are uniformly met and adhered to across all stores within
- Overseeing the appropriate resource and inventory balancing across all stores within the
- Communicating business needs and consult as necessary with various departments and upper
- Evaluating profit and loss statements on a monthly basis to challenge greater profitability.
- Controlling store shrinkage within district per company guidelines.
Must have at least 2 years retail and/or service management experience, including multi-unit
management. Wireless kiosk experience a plus. Must be results and sales driven. Requires HS
diploma or equivalent; Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred.
Our great package of benefits for eligible team members includes:
- Medical/dental/life/vision insurance plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401(k) plan
- Merchandise discounts
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Plus much more!
For consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SC Kiosks is a wholly owned subsidiary of RadioShack operating inside of SAM'S CLUB locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace.