Customer Support Representative
ClearStory Systems is a leading provider of integrated enterprise content management (ECM)
software with over a decade of providing advanced and cost-effective solutions. ClearStory
Systems technology provides a strong foundation for managing the full spectrum of enterprise
content, from documents to e-mail. ClearStory Systems fixed content and digital asset
management (DAM) systems are helping world-leading companies enhance their bottom line, meet
regulatory compliance requirements, improve customer service, global marketing, media
syndication, and cross-media publishing.
ClearStory Systems is looking for an energetic and dedicated individual to handle technical
customer issues as a Customer Support Representative. As part of a team you will deliver
“world class” quality customer service by providing a single point of contact to report
problems, make inquiries and track requests through to resolution. You will resolve day-to-day
support issues; perform proactive customer contacts and work on special projects. This
position reports to the Director of Customer Relations.
· Responding to customer calls, email and voicemail.
· Analyzing customer inquiries.
· Requesting assistance on issues that are outside the scope of the Customer Support
team from the appropriate group;
· Sharing new information or troubleshooting techniques; and staying informed of all
policies and procedures that affect customers.
· Administering licensing for products and keep an organized record for all clients.
· Updating customer records in the Home Office application, which is NetSuite.
· Stay up-to-date on all new product releases and compatible modules.
· Correspond with Marketing and distribute Software upgrades via ClearSource
· Knowledge of internal extranet process.
· CD Distribution to all new sales and upgradeable clients.
· Run weekly reports that are distributed to Sr. Management.
· Work closely with Professional Services in becoming more informed of clients’
· Knowledge of shipping procedures.
· Day shift 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. with occasional extended hours, must be able to
travel and be available on call.
· Must have 3 years “hands on” customer support experience in a help desk/technical
· History of excellent customer service, customer advocacy and problem resolution.
· Possess a professional phone manner, and high energy.
· Must have 3+ years experience supporting a web-enabled software application is
· Experience in database administration and/or supporting Oracle or Microsoft
· Strong knowledge in JAVA/J2EE, web server deployment, APACHE, TOMCAT, IIS, UNIX,
Windows 2000/2003, XP, MAC OS, Real Server, HTML and XML.
Specific Windows Prerequisites:
· User-level skills; administrator-level skills; ability to install Windows and
corresponding service packs.
· Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Disk Administrator; use Event Viewer to track event logs; Task Manager; backup and
restore files; start, stop and configure services and ability to use the registry editor to
view, export and modify the registry.
· The ideal candidate would be familiar with both Windows and UNIX platforms.
You must possess strong written/verbal communication skills, and have the ability to
communicate effectively on technical issues with both technical and non-technical customers.
Proven understanding of Internet and on-line products and services; and strong attention to
detail and follow through.
Salary range is $30-40k for the right candidate along with excellent benefits package. If you
are interested, please send your resume, salary requirements and available starting date to
firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include job reference code CSE_SARNO in the subject line of
your correspondence, or fax your resume to 508-870-5585, Attn: Human Resources.