Great opportunity for a College Graduate in the Science area, preferably Analytical Chemistry
with lab experience, or some one with 2-3 years experience working in a relevant lab
environment with equivalent Certifications.
Calloway Drug Testing Laboratories (Calloway Labs) is the East Coast's fastest-growing
provider of comprehensive, drug-testing services. With state-of-the-art diagnostic analyzers
combined with online results, Calloway Labs has the capacity and capabilities to service
accounts of all sizes. Government agencies, corporations, medical clinics, educational
institutions and residential and outpatient treatment facilities have come to recognize the
outstanding services that Calloway Labs provides.
Provides information for detection, treatment, and prevention of substance abuse.
* Determines normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting chemical analyses of
saliva, urine, and hair.
* Analyzes specimens for detection and quantifications of drugs of abuse.
* Ensures operation of analyzers, spectrophotometers, colorimeters, flame photometers, and
other laboratory equipment by calibrating; completing preventive maintenance requirements;
following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs;
maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level;
anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of
* Conserves laboratory resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job
* Provides medical technology information by answering questions and requests.
* Prepares reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional
* Maintains inter- and intradepartmental work flow by fostering a spirit of cooperation.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control and hazardous waste
policies and protocols; following identification procedures.
* Maintains patient confidence and protects the laboratory by keeping information
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
ASCP or Equivalent Certification
Toxicology Experience a Strong Plus
Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information, Chemistry Techniques, Equipment Maintenance, FDA
Health Regulations, Lab Environment, Clinical Lab Testing, Use of Medical Technologies,
Organization, Attention to Detail, Informing Others
Please apply online or send resumes to email@example.com