True Value Company, one of the largest member-owned hardware wholesale cooperatives, has an
opening for a Store Planner.
Provide True Value store owners/Members with design services that will improve their retail
Implement retail design standards and merchandising guidelines communicated by the Store
Planning Manager through the production of the following:
· Concept Plans, Merchandise Plans, & Décor Plans
· Storefront Elevations & Site Plans
· Vendor quotes for fixtures, counters, interior/exterior signage, & lighting
· Co-ordinate multiple projects in a production environment
· Keep revisions to a minimum of two
· Maintain a 10 business day turn around time for plans
· Manage work-flow, project folders, and drawings
· Communicate daily with Store Planning Manager, and Retail Development staff
· Document plan status accurately and on a timely basis
· Distribute full size plans & web-viewable format plans
· Maintain database with current plan information
· Promote department services and True Value store owner/Member successes
· Create PDF’s of Project Completion templates
· Post to field staff desktop module
· Performs other related duties as required.
· College degree preferred in Interior Design or equivalent business experience in
Architecture, Interior Design or related field.
· A minimum of 2 years experience in Retail design or Store Planning
· Proficient in AutoCAD & ability to read architectural blueprints
· Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word & Access
· 3d design capabilities, computer rendering skills a plus
· Work well independently, in teams and across organizations
· Good attention to detail
· Travel occasionally
True Value Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401(k) and
Please include salary requirements with resume.