General Purpose of Job:
Medically manage the treatment of our customers injured in an automobile accident. No patient
contact is involved. Medical treatment is managed telephonically. No weekends or holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage individual injuries by obtaining and assessing medical information related to the
· Document case activities and action plans in a SOAP note format
· Respond to incoming phone calls and faxes on a timely basis to ensure required time frames
are met and to provide excellent costumer service.
· Work closely with our Medical Directors and the treating providers to assess, implement, and
evaluate medical treatment provided to the injured person.
Education and Experience:
· Current RN license in NJ
· Solid oral and written communication skills
· Organized, motivated, self-starter
· Excellent medical assessment skills
· Minimum of 2 years clinical experience
· Proficient computer keyboard skills
· Prior utilization review for a NJ Automobile, Workers Comp, or Managed Care company is