We are searching for a Regional Operations Director for the Tri-State (NY, NJ, CT) Region. The
Regional Operations Director will be responsible for the overall financial results, academic
quality, and operational effectiveness of the region, in addition to providing leadership and
guidance to our centers in the areas of responsibility. The successful candidate will have the
ability to run all phases of a business: customer service, operations, P&L management, human
resources management, and training and development. In addition, in order to succeed, the
right candidate must have the ability to develop and execute action plans through a network of
peers and subordinate managers.
- Develop and execute initiatives and practices to enhance customer service and academic
quality throughout the region.
- Modify and develop training programs both for initial hire and ongoing professional
- Communicate with national operations and academic teams in order to disseminate information
and provide feedback regarding policies, products, and processes.
- Create reports and collect data required for evaluation of business decisions and
- Oversee the recruitment, training, and development of academic staff throughout the region.
- Management of special projects.
- Assist in hiring and recruitment of full-time personnel
- Bachelorís degree required
- 4+ years of management experience preferred
- Problem solving and decision-making capabilities; strong analytical skills
- Sales and customer service expertise
- Experience managing P& L
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written), and leadership skills
- Strong computer skills including a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good organizational and long range planning abilities
- Team motivator with a high energy level and diligent work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
If you have a passion for education and business, e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary
requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Job#3090BR/KF51/0385/MB/CB)
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.