LRN has a unique opportunity for the right candidate to assist with the assessment, design,
development and implementation of learning and technology solutions. This individual will
align the solution with the standard assets and services provided by LRN. In addition, this
individual will determine the solution fit with the business objectives and processes of
The right candidate will have demonstrated expertise to assess prospect/customer needs to
define the breakthrough value propositions for new client opportunities and assist with
communicating the value proposition in a compelling fashion to client management. The ideal
candidate will be able to develop learning solutions that leverage the standard
assets/offerings of LRN Learning. The candidate will collaborate with sales team members,
consulting team members, technology providers, and client personnel to attain high levels of
customer satisfaction over all client situations.
This is a leadership opportunity. The right candidate will be someone of unique integrity,
ability and vision who is looking for a company with a mission they can be passionate about.
Qualifications and Experience
• BS degree (MBA preferred).
• Minimum of 8-10 years experience in Professional Services/Implementation Services
• Minimum of 5-8 years experience in project management skills and ability to multitask.
• Experience presenting in front of C level
• A demonstrable ability to understand eLearning and technology delivery process, terminology
and engagement structure.
• Inherent desire to help sell with in a business; have a good understanding of what is
required to sell a solution.
• Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time