100K Plus!! Stock Options
One of the fastest growing medical device companies in the world is launching the next
evolution in medical technology creating a new standard in patient care. We are currently
searching for multiple clinical application specialists who have “clinical experience” in
hospital settings along with proficiency with critical care medical devices such as
defibrillators, vital signs, bedside monitors, digital thermometers, and central monitoring
systems. This candidate will serve a key support function in the pre and post sales
installations and will act as a hybrid Clinical Specialist/Sales Consultant. This candidate
will “set the stage” - facilitate the sales process with their strong clinical knowledge and
ability to plan, perform presentations, educate, and generate interest in this breakthrough
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify, develop and work with thought leaders to demonstrate improved outcomes due
to this technology. Main call points will be doctors and nurse executives in the Intensive
· Actively distribute information on clinical studies.
· Coordinate multiple clinical evaluations with technology.
· Target customers not yet considering technologies, pending active sales
opportunities, as well as existing customers.
· Provide critical information to marketing and upper management including market
trends and competitive activity.
· Maintain thorough product knowledge including ability to position and demonstrate
· Organize and conduct user seminars on the compelling needs and benefits while
helping clinicians minimize the quantity of sentinel events on the floors.
Education: Bachelors or M.S. Degree with relevant experience.
Desired Training and Experience Required:
· Must have direct clinical experience in Critical Care with some type of
certification such as RT, RN etc.
· Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and group
· Sales experience in medical device strongly preferred.
· Some travel required.
· Ability to perform clinical evaluations to include research and focus
Please forward your resume as a Word Document to Recruiter@JDFarrell.com
All qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.