Permanent Placement Specialist
Visit us at www.softworldinc.com
Softworld is an innovator in the staffing industry, dedicated to supplying our clients with
comprehensive and cost effective workforce solutions. We have revamped how Recruiters and
Account Executives are compensated for permanent placements. Tired of paying back your draw
on every deal? Tired of giving away too much to the house on every deal? Would you thrive in
an independent environment? If So, Softworld might be the place for you. We will treat every
applicant with complete confidentiality. We will not waste your time!
We have extensive experience meeting customer needs for individual consultants, project teams,
and permanent employees. We specialize in getting talent to where it is needed – and we stay
involved to make sure the client gets the result they expect.
Softworld measures success by client and employee satisfaction.
Our business model emphasizes quality and promotes employee retention. We must be on the
right track, because Softworld has experienced sustained growth for 10 consecutive years. We
truly have a blast at what we do and if you love staffing and like making great money doing
it- you’re a great match for us.
Responsibilities of our Permanent Placement Specialists:
· Develop and maintaining quality relationships with local and national candidates of
various backgrounds with emphasis on SW developers, Architects, Project Managers, Business
Analysts, QA professionals, etc.
· Develop new business by identifying prospective clients, meeting with clients to
understand their business, and identifying client needs to develop new business.
· Work with clients to identify needs and generate valid requirements, and initiate
requirements in internal systems.
· Recruit, interview, reference check and screen potential candidates.
· Play a key part in generating leads and following up on them.
· Work with candidates through the entire hiring process (from the initial call to
presenting and negotiating offers)
· Maintain and build a candidate database by networking and generating referrals and
utilizing the many Internet sites available to you.
· Meet goals in a fast paced and exciting environment.
· Use creative cold calling techniques to source key talent and identify client
· You will bring top candidates to the company through professionalism and integrity.
· The most important attributes we are looking for is entrepreneurial spirit and
tremendous work ethic.
Softworld’s ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience recruiting technical
candidates for permanent opportunities.
You will have proven success in account management or recruiting.
You will be an enthusiastic, self-starter, seeking a career with both financial and
professional growth potential.
What’s so great about us?
Softworld has a powerful team comprised of people with an average of 8 years of industry
experience. They consistently bring in new business and have strong penetration in many
We do not micro- manage. We maintain a professional, mature working environment that is built
around making money and having some fun doing it. Our new Recruiters and AE’s always comment
on how this is the environment they have hoped for and that it’s enabled them to thrive in
We offer a competitive base salary or draw depending on your level of industry experience.
We will prove to you that we have one of the best commission structures in the business.
(Earning potential is easily in the 150k+ range). Commissions are equal for AE’s and
We offer full benefits (401k with match, Blue Cross Blue Shield Health insurance, Dental
insurance, paid vacations, Floating Holidays, Direct Deposit, etc…)
Softworld, Inc. Declared 14th Fastest Growing Private Business by Boston Business Journal
Softworld, Inc. Named 98th Fastest Growing Private Company in America