After more than a decade of arming their customers with a competitive advantage, ePartners has
established itself as one of the largest global Microsoft Business Solutions consultancy firms
in the world. From aligning the clients’ business and IT strategies, to improving business
processes, and deploying and supporting solutions that accelerate business results, no other
Microsoft Business Solutions partner offers more comprehensive information technology
solutions and services than ePartners. Last year alone, more than 300 leading companies
spanning 45 industries turned to ePartners for strategic business solutions and consulting
ePartners is experiencing phenomenal growth and is looking to add an Account Manager to their
Sales Team in Boston.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* A minimum of 3- 5 years of sales experience (some outside sales experience calling on
C-level executives a must)
* Accounting Financial Services, Professional Services or IT Sales/Services background
* Familiar with or industry knowledge of MBS products (AXAPTA, GREAT PLAINS, NAVISION or
SOLOMON) considered a plus
* Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed sales quota
* Demonstrated business acumen
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Self directed and driven to succeed
* Willingness to learn additional software products if needed
* Positive, self-motivated, and an exceptional desire to win!
* Be a part of a leading team of account managers in the Microsoft Business Solutions channel
ensuring that clients take full advantage of their technology solutions.
* Interface daily with clients, both on the phone and in person, coordinate with internal
Professional Services team members and the Microsoft sales team.
* Work an established client base as well as grow new business.
Very competitive base salary, lucrative commission plan and a comprehensive benefit package
are offered for this position.