OutlookSoft Everest Developer
Strafford Technology, a leader in providing Business Intelligence and Performance Management
solutions, is expanding our Outlooksoft implementation team.
We currently have two positions available and multiple projects in the New England area.
Strafford works with the leading Performance Management vendors which provides our consultants
excellent cross training and professional development opportunities.
The successful candidates will work in a team environment utilizing Strafford’s proven
implementation methodology. In addition, our financial systems consultants provide pre-sales
support to our business development group.
You must have a strong background in the implementation of the OutlookSoft Everest product.
Certification is a plus as well as a background in other applications such as Cognos and
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with other Strafford consultants as well as our client’s staff to define
requirements and project scope.
• Install, develop and implement applications based on identified client’s requirements
• Provide mentoring and training services
• Provide phone and/or email support on an as required basis
• Play a lead role as needed by performing project related tasks such as: scheduling, weekly
and monthly status reporting, researching product and account issues, and monitoring project
team progress and performance.
• Minimum of 2 Years experience with OutlookSoft products.
• Excellent verbal and written Communications skills
• Implementation experience with OutlookSoft Everest.
• Financial experience including:
o planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
o consolidation, and closing
• Strong Report development skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with customers and peers
• Proven experience with structured project management and/or software package implementation
process and strong client management skills
• Compliance experience such as Sarbanes Oxley is a plus
• Other Performance Management application experience is a plus