Seeking a Metrics Consultant with 3 plus years experience to identify, track and analyze key
usage and performance metrics that measure the value of our solutions in supporting customers?
Database Marketing experience is a must!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Standardize the design and automation of periodic reports that focus on the key metrics
relevant to the business goals of our customers
- Analyze web logs and generate easy-to-understand reports and statistics on usage of our
personalization technologies/applications by customer?s end-users
- Gather insights from log analysis to support product upgrades and to identify strengths and
weaknesses for informing development
- Conduct scenario analyses to assess the before/after effects of changes in product features
The job demands excellent analytical training and experience, attention to detail, and working
pro-actively in a team environment ? with Engineering, Product Development, and Client Services
? to service customer needs.
- Bachelor?s degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Economics, or Computer
Science; a relevant Masters degree is a plus
- 3+ years of experience working with large databases such as customer purchases, financial
transactions, point of sale, or web logs
- 2+ years of experience in database programming such as SQL or Oracle
- Competence in using and applying statistical software such as SAS or Stata
- Experience with web log analysis software such as Webtrends, Mach5 Analyzer is a plus
- Data-driven marketing services experience
- Proven ability to work independently and proactively with teams to support the design and
development of customer-specific performance metrics databases
- Familiarity with C++ and software product experience are preferred
In joining our team, you'll enjoy great benefits, a creative and comfortable work environment,
and the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and growing technology company.