One of the world's largest financial institutions is seeking a Store Design Manager to join
their Design Group.
Participate in the development and roll out of a new design prototype that will redefine the
retail banking experience in North America.
· Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the retail store
· Review the work of outside consultants for conformity to the internally generated
schematic design drawings and resolve individual site conditions or other anomalies during the
design development and construction document phases.
· Work closely with internal business partners and outside contractors to continuously
identify and incorporate enhancements to the prototype in the areas of cost effectiveness,
operational efficiency and construction quality.
· Minimum of four years in a professional architecture or interior design firm as a
· Experience developing and implementing prototype designs for large, multi-unit
retail rollouts ideal.
· Other requirements include the capacity to read and produce architectural drawings
· Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate exceptional design acumen and the
capacity to manage a substantial workload without detailed direction.
· AutoCAD and/or other Computer aided design software, required. Ability to use
three-dimensional design and presentation software a plus.
Degree in Architecture, interior design preferred.
$65K - $85K