Oversee and lead all aspects of scheduling of designated projects within the research and
development group; accountability for meeting agreed timelines, budgets and performance
quality, including GLP compliance. Anticipate project requirements and institute appropriate
actions to ensure timelines and budget needs are met. Organize interdepartmental activities
ensuring completion of the projects/products on schedule and within budget constraints.
Serve as contact with clients regarding all aspects of assigned projects. Provide status
reports and act as primary contact for the client regarding project activity. Interact with
internal and external work groups to evaluate needs, resources and timelines.
Assist and support the Sales and Marketing team in proposal generation, project costing and
customer capabilities presentations as needed.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
This is not a laboratory position.
1. Bachelorís with 3-5+ years in project management (scientific degree desirable)
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
3. Knowledge of immunoassay development extremely helpful but not mandatory.
4. Ability to identify risks and communicate to core and extended team members, including
5. Able to lead and manage a cross-functional team up to 20 members.