· Provide administrative support to the CEO and CFO
· Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence;
drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating
· Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings,
conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
· Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone;
answering or directing inquiries
· Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
· Approve travel bookings in accordance with company policy
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· 5-10 Years supporting an Executive in a fast paced environment
· Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office
Skills, Organization, Presentation Skills, and Travel Logistics
· Familiarity with stock options and Equity Edge application software a plus