This is the ideal position for a motivated, quick learner who is goal oriented and enjoys
working in a fast paced environment.
As a Market Business Consultant you will be responsible for generating new sales by
prospecting and nurturing existing accounts throughout an assigned territory. Additional
- Place regularly scheduled dealer calls and account reviews.
- Consult and advise with dealership management (Strategic Marketing Planning).
- Assist in client training, product implementation, technical support and issue
- Knowledge/Expert of product and service portfolio.
- Knowledge of state specific regulations regarding retail installment contracts,
licensed sup prime lenders and competitor products and services.
- Provide collections support.
- Perform administrative duties relating to contract administration.
- Travel required – limited overnight.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The candidate must demonstrate the skill and ability to: articulate thoughts in a clear,
concise manner; build rapport with internal and external customers; present key selling
points while focusing on the customer’s needs; listen attentively and respond effectively to
concerns; negotiate competently; close sales; and display exceptional follow-through;
personal drive and the desire to make a difference.
- 2-3 years account management/customer service experience.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Prior automotive sales experience preferred.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent preferred.
- PC Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
You’ll enjoy our generous compensation plan featuring:
- Salaried position with incentive compensation (bonus).
- Company car and expense account.
- Medical, Dental, Group Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) and Group
Long-Term Disability Insurance as well as a 401-(k) plan.
E-mail resumes: email@example.com