Ascellon Corporation (formerly Comptech Associates, Inc.) established in 1996, is a software
services systems support, and system implementation services provider. Our customers include
the Federal government, state and local governments, and Fortune 500 corporations nationwide.
Ascellon is a dynamic fast-growing company with over 200% growth rate over the last two years.
We take pride in our superior service to customers and highly dedicated staff of professionals.
Our rapid growth has created the need to add a highly qualified proposal writer to our team.
If you have high energy, a productive performer, and are looking for growth, we invite you to
join our team.
The successful candidate will lead proposal development efforts for small and large proposals,
work with external and internal proposal resources, produce press releases, develop brochures
and support business development activities. The Senior Proposal Writer must demonstrate
multiple skills and responsibilities in a dynamic environment, working on multiple projects,
including preparing corporate communication documents and creating materials for company
brochures. Also, this position will perform the following duties:
* Writing specific proposal components based upon a standardized methodology; researching
material, and editing and ensuring deadlines are met.
* Develop a basic understanding of software systems development and maintenance processes.
* Interact with Subject-Matter Experts to ensure the accuracy of documentation.
* Participate in document reviews.
*Lead Proposal Review.
* Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
* At least 8 years of experience with proposal development, especially for the Federal
*Experience with ISO and CMM processes a plus.
*Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 301-918-4071 or
apply online at www.ascellon.com U.S.
Citizenship is required for these positions.
Ascellon Corporation is an equal-opportunity employer