MBC is a rapidly growing medical practice management company that provides medical billing and
healthcare consulting services to physicians, medical clinics and hospitals.
MBC is seeking a Sales Specialist who will be responsible for revenue growth and new business
development. Responsibilities include the following:
· Research, identify, qualify and develop the medical billing sales pipeline
· Develop a plan of attack for the designated territory, including a plan to target the
offices of prospective clients to present our services to the true decision makers.
· Close business deals to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue
· Provide timely and accurate management reports as requested.
· Work with internal support organizations to provide world-class service to our clients.
· Travel to clients/prospect sites as needed.
· Educate and provide training on our services to clients.
· Manage sales expenses within allocated budget.
EXPERIENCE IN SELLING MEDICAL BILLING SERVICES TO PHYSICIANS AND MEDICAL CLINICS IS REQUIRED.
Familiarity with medical billing terminology, insurance contracting, or certified Coders with
sales experience are strongly encouraged to apply. Candidates with an associates or bachelors
degree in business or a technical discipline are preferred. The ideal candidate must also be a
team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and be aggressive and
persistent throughout the sales cycle. Intrastate travel is required up to 25% of the time
depending on location, with other travel occurring on a case-by-case basis.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
Please forward resume to email: Kevin@medbillconcepts.com or fax number (818)817-9835
Medical Sales, Sales, Marketing, Medical System Sales, Healthcare Sales, Physician Sales,
Practice Management Sales, Business Development