RMS Services USA, Inc. is an international records management company and the sole Business
Service Provider in healthcare, offering enterprise-wide file and file room solutions to
hospitals and health systems. We are seeking a Project Supervisor to manage our latest
expansion of our core business.
After 6-9 months, travel will be necessary (75% of the time). Able to work nights and
weekends as necessary to complete projects (flexible working hours).
Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Some experience driving trucks
up to 24 feet long.
1. Supervision of a project team – interview, hire, train and evaluate staff
2. Create and update project and conversion plans: verification of project estimates;
complete on-site surveys, investigate current client procedures and develop plan for
transition to our procedures
3. Design and provide training using RMS procedures – customize training plans as needed
for clients, project and record center staff;
4. Provide regular updates to Project Director, Record Center Manager, Client and other
RMS employees as needed
5. Complete required RMS documentation in required time frames – paperwork for project
staff, attendance and timesheets weekly;
6. Make arrangements necessary to facilitate project and/or conversion – meet with client
security personnel, request information systems access and logins for project/conversion staff,
arrange for transportation vehicles, supplies and equipment.
7. This position may require packing, sorting, staging and filing of records.
8. Some lifting is required, extensive stair climbing.
The ideal candidate will have three to five years management/leadership experience in a high
volume production environment. Possess excellent interpersonal and customer relations
skills, highly organized and possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong
customer focus. Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
RMS Services is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salaries commensurate
with background and experience and a benefits package.
Send resumes via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org