Accomplishes the organization's strategic financial objectives by developing, monitoring, and
evaluating plans and results; enforcing controls. This position will oversee all corporate
functions via a 30+ staff, directly manage the accounting staff, and will report directly to
the President of the company.
* Develop reporting systems for budgets, forecasts, and financial results that guide
management decisions; develop budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances;
initiating corrective actions; and preparing planning narratives.
* Identifies financing options by tracking, measuring, evaluating, and forecasting financial
results; identifying needs and trends; analyzing capital needs, customer pricing; negotiating
credit with banks, and negotiate contracts with vendors, brokers, and insurance companies.
* Conducts financial analyses to identify profit improvement areas; evaluating market
expansion opprotunities; working closely with Operations executives; recommending courses of
* Establish internal controls such as credit policies, P.O. systems, receivables, auditing,
and enforcing such internal controls; arranging for and participating in external audits and
managing legal counsel.
* Complies with regulatory requirements by approving and filing statements and reports; filing
returns; paying taxes.
* Maintains office and information services by studying organization requirements; approving
policies, procedures, programs, and expenditures.
* Effective team leadership and coaching skills
* BS/BA in business, accounting or finance
* MBA or CPA required
* 10+ years corporate experience
*Self starter with high energy and attention to detail
*Demonstrated ability to work on several projects simultaneously
*Financial Planning and Strategy, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Quality Management,
Promoting Process Improvement, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Internal
Communications, Organizational Astuteness, and Analyzing Information