Advantec, a Human Capital Management Company, provides small and mid-sized companies
nationwide with a complete system to manage their investment in people. Service areas include
Benefits and Payroll Administration, Recruitment Support, Employee Relations, Risk Management
and On-Site Human Resources Consultation.
Advantec offers benefits that will make a difference in your life, health and family. Our
associates enjoy comprehensive medical and dental expense coverage. Additional benefits
include life insurance, AD & D, long-term and short-term disability, 401k plan, generous PTO
plan, EAP, FSA, client referral program and much more.
Summary of Sr. New Business Analyst position:
Responsible for the collection, review, coding, administration, initial client set-up and
on-going client maintenance within the New Business department, utilizing PeopleSoft. Set-up
includes billing and banking information. Additional responsibilities include;
- Create client portfolios
- Maintain assigned clients within the Client Master file
- Accurate data entry and verification of work
- Clear and consistent communication to management
- Able to troubleshoot and identify area's of concern prior to on-boarding or maintenance
- Public accounting experience, analytical, communicator and executor or process experience is
- Learn all aspects of Advantec's software, including each sub area; i.e. Records, Payroll,
- Ability to work in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Maintains and revises procedural lists, control record and coding schemes to process source
- Four-Year degree with a minimum 2-4 years related work experience
- Minimum of 2 years in any of the following areas; Payroll, Benefits, New Business
environment is high volume, fast paced work environment
- 4 year degree or work experience equivalent
- Intermediate - Advanced level on all MS Office products
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
Time Management Skills:
- Familiar with a variety or the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish Goals
- Plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks
- Develop and maintain positive work relationships with internal and external clients
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Resolve client issues with a sense of urgency, displaying complete follow through
- Provide Exceptional customer service
Work extra hours as needed:
Work with sales unit and client service departments to convert client's payroll to Advantec
system. Duties require;
- setting up new client master files, loading EE information, Risk, HR, and benefits
department to begin production, working with fulfillment identifying missing information,
gathering missing information and validating all work.
- Work with trainers to ensure a smooth transition.
- May involve some client facing.
- Create transition timeline for clients and ensure a smooth transition into normal
- Other Duties as assigned.