Kronos Incorporated is the most trusted name in workforce management. Kronos helps
organizations staff, develop, deploy, track, and reward their workforce, resulting in reduced
costs, increased productivity, better decision-making, improved employee satisfaction, and
alignment with organizational objectives. More than 20 million people use a Kronos solution
Kronos offers solutions to a diverse array of industries including education, government,
healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, and retail. Leading publications including Business
2.0, BusinessWeek, and Forbes have recognized Kronos for its financial strength and superior
product offerings. Kronos is a publicly owned company (NASDAQ: KRON) and was founded in 1977.
Currently, we seek an experienced Service Solution Consultant for our North Central Region.
This position will be based out of our Seattle office.
This position will be the focal point for effective communications with the client/prospect
for the development of a services solution which includes all services offered by Kronos and
it’s partners (where appropriate) including: professional and consulting services, industry
consulting, education, custom development, and maintenance. Services Solutions Consultants are
responsible for consulting with clients to analyze and understand the client's business needs
and create a services solution to meet those requirements. The SSC will maintain a thorough
knowledge of Kronos’ services and practices and work with each service line to create and
coordinate the proposed solution and pricing. The SSC will be responsible for driving revenue
by evaluating, positioning and selling the optimal services components for the client. The SSC
will be the single point of contact for sales and clients for services opportunities. This
position reports to the Area Service Solutions Manager/Director.
The Services Solution Consultant will be the key Kronos focal point to the client and be the
liaison point for all services resources being supplied to engage with the Sales Team. On a
day-to-day basis a SSC will:
– Partner with the Kronos Sales organization and all Services lines of business to pursue and
close services opportunities.
– Provide a single point of contact to Sales for services opportunities.
– Develop an understanding of each target client’s business, operations, and industry trends.
Understand the client’s strategic business and technology goals and create the proposed
service approach and solution.
– Develop a positive relationship with key client decision-makers or influencers who purchase
professional services in target opportunities.
– Create and communicate a winning strategy and plan for each Services opportunity
– Drive the sales process to completion coordinating all Services resources and documentation
such as proposals, SOW’s, RFP responses, etc.
– Maintain a pipeline and communicate it to Sales and Services Management.
– Contribute to the improved efficiency of the sales function by participating in the
development and deployment of appropriate services sales tools/templates.
– Grow services revenue by interacting with all levels of client management and proposing
solutions that provide business benefit
– Participate in Business Assessments as required
– Track critical sales and pipeline data on opportunities using existing systems
– As time permits, the SSC will prospect for services opportunities in their assigned
• Previous responsibility for Professional Services sales including client presentations,
developing SOW’s, responding to RFP’s, estimating projects and negotiating contracts
• Well versed in software implementation methodology with experience defining project
requirements, managing project engagements, developing project plans, etc.
• Functional understanding of Human Capital Management software space.
• Develop good working relationships with staff in Services and Sales organizations.
• Skilled in the art of consultative selling and negotiating techniques.
• Develop presentation skills to effectively articulate the services value proposition as part
of the overall business solution.
• Able to work with minimal direction to aggressively pursue services opportunities.
• Organizes time effectively and determines the right resources needed to effectively perform
• Experienced in closing services business that meets appropriate pricing and margin
• Understands the impact and implications of political, social, economic, technological and
competitive trends on Kronos and client organizations.
• Has a strong understanding of technical, cost, risk and business implications of services
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• 8 or more years in services with 4 years in application software implementation and/or
• Industry experience in one of the Kronos targeted industries
• B.A. / B.S. degree (in business or Information technology preferred). MBA desirable.