With appropriate supervision from doctors, the Athletic Trainer will perform objective
evaluation, comprehensive initial treatment, recommend appropriate care, offer education
opportunities, and provide onsite coverage according to department policies and procedures and
athletic training protocol. In addition, successful applicant must be eligible for Oklahoma
licensure and she/he must be NATABOC certified.
Description of Essential Job Functions:
· Provide for prevention of athletic injuries in accordance with accepted protocols.
· Provide evaluation and treatment of athletic injuries within ATC practices act.
· Assist in administrative decisions and responsibilities regarding athletic training.
· Maintain proper documentation on each student athlete according to departmental
policies regarding documentation.
· Participate in promoting education and communication within the department.
· Assist with management of insurance claims.
· Maintain current CPR and NATA certifications.
· Develop and promote educational resources on injury prevention and management,
conditioning and other athletic concerns.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Interested applicants should provide a cover letter, resume, and list of references to:
Human Resource Office
1900 W. MacArthur
Shawnee, OK 74804
E-mailed resumes accepted at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Position open until filled.