Currently seeking a seasoned and dynamic individual to fill the Senior Web Designer/Developer
Responsibilities of position:
- Create online courseware for professional education.
- Maintain and modify existing online courseware as needed using HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Flash
- Team with other Web Developers and Instructional Designers, reviewing and troubleshooting
courseware in development.
- QA courseware for compliance to course style.
Requirements for qualified candidates:
- 4 to 6 years professional experience in web design plus a Bachelor's Degree, vocational
training or equivalent job experience
- Must demonstrate great attention to detail, with organizational and communication skills.
- Must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Flash, and
- Experience with Section 508 compliance and SCORM a plus.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume, portfolio URL and salary requirements to:
Join VCampus, a leading e-Learning Service Provider! VCampus Corporation (Nasdaq: VCMP) is a
dynamic, publicly traded company expanding to meet the demands of the exciting, high-growth
marketplace for Internet-based education and training. VCampus is located in Reston,
Virginia. We offer an excellent benefit package, including medical and dental insurance,
401(k), and more. VCampus Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.