Midway Products Group, a Tier-One Automotive Supplier and industry leader in quality metal
stampings and welded assemblies, has an immediate opportunity for a Corporate Quality Engineer
located at its Corporate Headquarters in Monroe, MI. Position requirements include:
- A minimum of five years of quality automotive experience, preferably in the metal
stamping/tier-one automotive supplier environment
- Working knowledge of applying statistical methods to industrial situations
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
- Proficiency with TS 16949 Quality Standards and Systems
- Four-Year College Degree in Quality Management, Engineering, or equivalent discipline
- ASQ/CQA Certification would be a definite plus
The Corporate Quality Engineer is responsible for the implementation of the current quality
systems, recommending improvements, and assisting in the implementation of new systems. Some
travel is required to the manufacturing plants located in Ohio and Indiana.
Midway Products Group offers excellent working conditions and a competitive salary and
benefits package. We look forward to reviewing your resume.