FRA’s Atlanta office is seeking a bright, determined, and hard-working individual to join our
team as a Senior Architect. The ideal candidate will be licensed in the State of Georgia, have
a broad design background, and excellent project management skills. This person needs to be
flexible, a self-starter, proactive, able to work in a small office environment, have good
time management skills, and have the energy and willingness to help our Atlanta office grow.
The opportunity offers a chance to work on a variety of unique projects and requires creative
- 8 – 12 years experience;
- Rendering/modeling skills a plus;
- AUTOCAD experience required;
- Must be a licensed architect and be registered in the State of Georgia (NCARB certification
- Ability to see projects through from start to finish;
- Experience with all phases of projects, including (but not limited to): programming, space
planning, conceptual & schematic design, design development, and construction documents,
including specifications, bidding and construction administration;
- Interior design knowledge a plus;
- Excellent technical and people skills, along with a positive attitude; and
- Excellent references required.
At FRA, we provide an honest, caring work environment that encourages the most dedicated and
devoted professionals to sign on and commit to long-term growth with our company. We are a
full-service consulting firm that includes licensed engineers, licensed architects, certified
planners, and certified code enforcement officials. We offer an extremely competitive salary
and benefits package (including 401K), flex hours, and a creative culture that’s conducive to
collaboration and working as a team.
FRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: