Leading New York Commercial Bank seeks an experience individual to join their Global
Transactions area as a Senior Level (VP) Capabilities Analyst.
The Capabilities Analyst acts as product coordinator in the design, development, and delivery
of initiatives in support of the Global Payments Strategy for Global Remittance. Projects will
involve major infrastructure components.
· Implementation of a new Global Remittance transaction-processing platform.
· Development of funding/disbursement capabilities to expand remittances into Asia, CEEMEA and
· Development of card-based funding and disbursement capabilities including stored-value debit
· Development of web-based, file-based and API-based access channels.
Role of the Capabilities Analyst:
· Be the Subject Matter expert for these initiatives
· Act as relationship manager for brand and market teams to coordinate the requirements
· Provide business sponsorship direction for ops, service and IT.
· Ensure consistency of customer presentation across delivery channels (paper, electronic)
across features and functions. Ensures customer oriented look and feel
The Capabilities Analyst will have the following day-to-day responsibilities :
· Works with brand, ops service and technology to define, and prioritize requirements.
· Works with brand team to incorporate features and functions to refresh the brands
· Maintains a product roadmap. Keeps detailed feature specifications. Ensures features are
consistent with the product strategy. Maintains tracking of development required to eliminate
specific customer issues, and prioritizes with brand and market. Achieves consistency across
customer channels, regions, etc.
· Identifies current service gaps for elimination. Works with ops, service and technology to
re-design processes for cost efficiency, and prioritize requirements. Ensures integrated plans
exist in ops, and service support the live operation of the initiatives
· Oversees the SLDC process. Reviews and sign offs on FRDs. Prioritizes, makes trade offs with
· Supports brand in the development of customer communication and marketing materials
This job requires excellent project management skills, familiarity with payment system
infrastructure, experience in business requirement writing, ability to balance conflicting
priorities, have the bandwidth to support many complex projects concurrently.
This role is critical in delivering key Global Payments initiatives.
Please email your current resume (as a Word Document Attachment) with Compensation Information
(list separately Base Salary + Bonus, if any) and a daytime contact number to: Mr. Robert