Voice Communications / Telecom Analyst
Join a vibrant, growing company!
This is a permanent position with a dynamic, successful firm. We need an experienced voice
communications specialist; you will be an important member of the Information Services team.
The company, headquartered in Indianapolis, has multiple sites nationally.
Currently supporting several voice platforms, you will also play a key role in the future
transition to VoIP technology. As the primary voice analyst, you will own responsibility to:
• Install, configure, and support the phone switches and voice mail systems
• Set up and support all corporate users
• Work with service providers to implement and support new offices across the country
• Order phone and data lines
• Troubleshoot issues and make recommendations for solutions
• Periodically analyze invoices for accuracy
• Develop ACD reporting
This role only requires minor amounts of travel; remote sites are managed from the this
To be considered for this excellent position, you will need to possess the following skills
• Three or more years experience managing voice communications systems in a business setting
• Experience with telecom systems such as Avaya Definity, Merlin, or Northstar
• Some experience with data communications and data lines
• A positive, customer focused attitude
• Good planning skills; excellent written and verbal communications
Only local candidates can be considered; relocation assistance is not available,
In addition to being in a challenging and stimulating job, this is an opportunity to join a
phenomenal organization. You will be visible to all management levels of the company. Long
term career growth is very good.
For confidential consideration of this position, please submit your resume via the email