Provide corporate expertise, support, and direct assistance to facilities and corporate staff.
Within assigned program area, ensure that all global facilities and activities of the Company
are in compliance with the requirements of all applicable laws and regulations, and with
Company policy and standards.
1. For all domestic and international facilities, maintain compliance with all applicable
environmental regulations and permits, including developing and maintaining policies and
2. Coordinate with and assist Environmental & Safety Representatives at company
3. Provide corporate consulting assistance to all facility managers on all regulatory and
technical matters related to assigned program area.
4. Establish and maintain working relationships with personnel within regulatory agencies
which issue permits and other approvals for company operations.
5. Review all significant engineering projects for program impact and need for regulatory
approval. Recommend capital projects needed to satisfy regulatory deadlines.
6. Perform periodic audits, specific projects, and monitoring at all facilities. Prepare
reports on results, and assist facility managers in gaining compliance.
7. Provide facility managers with advice and assistance during regulatory inspections by
government agency personnel.
8. Maintain awareness of new and existing relevant laws, rules, and regulations at the
provincial, state, and local regulatory level and communicate changes to the Manufacturing
facility and to the EAS department.
· Strong knowledge of air permitting, wastewater compliance and regulatory reporting.
· Working knowledge of U.S. and international regulations and measurement techniques
· BS in Environmental Studies, Science, Engineering, or equivalent relevant experience
· 5-7 years experience.
· Working knowledge of personal computer applications (Word, Excel, Access).
· Must possess excellent communication skills.
· Position requires 20% travel.