Digital design: FPGA (VHDL, simulations, synthesis); computer networking (protocols,
interfacing); real-time image processing algorithms (color correction, compression, dynamic
range enhancement, etc).
- improve existing and develop new VHDL modules for new generation of HDTV network IP cameras
for surveillance applications
- participate in the development of new multi-sensor camera architectures
- test, troubleshoot and improve quality of existing designs
- support customers, write documentation
Education - MS in EE or similar, Ph.D. preferred
Experience - 3+ years
- Digital design: VHDL, simulations, synthesis, FPGA
- Familiarity with high-speed design methodologies
- Proven experience with real-time image processing: compression, dynamic range enhancement,
histogram equalization, etc.
- The applicant must have proven experience in the related field, have good communication
skills and strong problem solving abilities
- Familiarity with IDE environments and tools for embedded micro-controller development (Keil,
Silicon Labs, ICE tools, etc.)
- C/C++ for embedded applications
Arecont Vision is a multi-national privately held manufacturer of world's fastest
multi-megapixel network IP cameras and surveillance digital video systems. Leveraging its
proprietary massively-parallel MegaVideo(R) technology, Arecont Vision offers to the market
unique video systems that deliver full-motion HDTV resolution video at NTSC price levels.
Arecont Vision offers its employees extremely competitive salaries and equity participation
packages. Other benefits include health care plan and relocation assistance.