Innotrac provides customer care and fulfillment services for nationally known direct
marketers, retailers, online stores, catalogers, and infomercial companies. With multiple
distribution facilities (combined warehouse space of 1,700,000 sq. ft.) we provide a national
footprint from locations in:
-New Castle, Delaware
To learn more about Innotrac, please visit us at our website: http://www.innotrac.com
POSITION: OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
We are looking for a results-oriented professional with 3+ years of experience as an
Operations Supervisor for our fulfillment center in New Castle, DE. Qualified candidates MUST
have the ability to quickly assess operational needs to fulfill client expectations, have a
strong WMS background, and strong people management skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
This position includes the following duties and responsibilities:
· Responsible and accountable for daily activities within the operation
· Manage day-to-day activities and Associates within each department
· Develop and continually refine operational processes and procedures
· Trouble shooting system and operational issues on a daily basis
· Planning and organizing operational initiatives to execute client requirements
Knowledge and Skills:
· A strong track record in supervising employees in a fast paced fulfillment center
· Strong leadership skills
· Ability to lead and coordinate team resources quickly
· Excellent quantitative/analytical capabilities.
· Creative, “out of the box” thinker.
· Desire and ability to work in a highly changing environment; flexibility to move and adapt
quickly; a roll-up-the-sleeves mentality to make things happen.
· Drive, energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for excellence.
All resumes must be attached as WORD documents and include salary history to be considered.
There is no relocation available. Local candidates only please.
Due to the large volume of resumes: No phone calls from candidates will be accepted, no phone
calls or inquiries from search agencies, and only qualified candidates will be contacted.