The work of Network Coordinator includes: communicating information to customer service, hub
operations, airline operations, and outstations. Responsible for tracking and coordinating all
aircraft and truck movement throughout the system. Strong decision making abilities a must as
position is responsible for making outstation delays. Accountable for managing system to
ensure best aircraft utilization and best service to the customer. In charge of reporting cost
and revenue for cargo operations, and capacity management.
The Network Coordinator reports directly to the Systems Coordination Supervisor.
High school diploma or GED required. College a plus. Must have a valid driver's license. Must
be at least 18 years of age. Minimum one to three years’ aircraft and/or trucking
loading/unloading experience preferred. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications is
helpful. Must have decision-making skills and leadership skills. Ability to work rotating
shifts including weekends (i.e. Friday, Saturday and Sunday), holidays and days off. Ability
to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
Sort Knowledge Requirements:
1. Cargo containers and restraints air worthiness parameters
2. City codes
3. Knowledge of current flight or trucking schedule
4. Assigned deck departure sequence and lock out times
5. Proper freight handling techniques
6. ULD dimensions and build heights for aircraft and trucks
7. Dangerous goods classifications
8. CAO ULD weight limits and aircraft load position
9. ULD building and loading requirements for live animals and dangerous goods