Supports the sales department by preparing and processing quotes to group insurance carriers.
Prepares presentations for sales reps, including PowerPoint presentations. Assembles
materials for sales reps to use at selling meetings and open enrollment meetings.
* Process requests for quotes, preparing spreadsheets for group medical, dental, life, LTD/STD
for both new business and renewals.
* Maintain a high level of familiarity with all available product options offered by
* Work with sales reps to assure that products offered to clients meet their business needs.
* Work independently; maintain professionalism with large workload; consistently perform with
a high degree of accuracy and conscientiousness.
* Enhance the company's product knowledge by keeping the team up-to-date on industry; accept
the challenge of accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value
to job accomplishments.
- Life and health insurance license
- MS Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Group insurance products and terminology
- Presentation skills
- Attentiveness to detail; teamwork; a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize
- Customer Focus