The Software Engineer will join an existing team to support existing and new clients. You will
work with our Designers, Project Managers, and Engineering team members to implement our
clients' web sites. Applies expertise in the development and utilization of Web-based
languages and protocols to develop customized programming for Web-based software solutions,
products and/or projects. Uses object orientated programming, Linux systems, relational
databases (RDBMS), and advanced programming languages.
* Java 2+ years
* HTML 2+ years
* SQL 1+ year
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
* Exceptional understanding of object orientated concepts.
* Java (JSP, Servlets, J2EE, Tomcat, Struts)
* Familiarity with developing Java based web services using strict
model-view-controller paradigm where the object persistence and
business rules are implemented in a J2EE application server
container and accessed from Java Servlets and presented in the UI
* Past experience with creating relational data models.
* Past experience with developing dynamic data/object driven server
side web applications.
* Linux platform experience. Must be comfortable using Linux as a
development and production server environment.
* Must be comfortable in a command-line environment.
* Familiar with CVS, subversion or similar version control systems.
* Experience with sending mass emails a plus.
* Eclipse or similar IDE
* Jboss or similar application server
* Create, design, develop, code, test, debug, provide support for
Web sites and application servers.
* Work with Graphic Designers, Project Managers and Engineering team
to develop the site concept, interface design, and architecture of
the Web site.
* Responsible for writing unit tests for all classes and documenting
* Responsible for adhering to coding standards and processes.
* Responsible for tracking billable time, and staying on schedule.
* Responsible for communicating progress or problems to Project
Managers and Senior Engineers.
* May assist with estimating level of effort for new projects.
* May recommend infrastructure improvements, bug priority, and code
We work with a variety of clients using a consultive interactive approach, building customized
and product-based solutions. Our Internet Solutions group includes a creative design and UI
specialist group and a team of client- interfacing project managers to complement our software