Ingersoll-Rand is a recognized industry leader and has been recognized as a "Best Managed"
company by Industry Week magazine for three consecutive years!
Ingersoll-Rand is a leading global innovation and solutions provider for the major global
markets of Climate Control, Industrial Solutions, Infrastructure, and Security and Safety.
Our Sector, the Climate Control Technologies Sector, is a $2.7 billion dollar division that
provides equipment and service to manage controlled temperature environments including
stationary and transport refrigeration solutions marketed under such leading brands as
Hussmann Corporation and Thermo King.
We are currently seeking an experienced Credit & Collections Supervisor for our Chino, CA
Provide technical leadership and direction to assigned credit & collection team. Ensure that
Hussmann Corporation customers are contacted and issues resolved according to schedule.
Support resolution of major problems and build collaborative, long-term relationships with
external/internal customers and branch personnel.
* Provide daily leadership, coaching, and direction to credit & collection team. Deploy
resources, develop technical and cross-product training, develop customer interface and
problem solving skills.
* Hire, train and evaluate employees for all credit & collection and system responsibilities.
* Establish and maintain territory goals relativie to collection activity. These goals include
DSO, % current, % past due, collector efficiency, customer contact volumes, etc.
* Maintain direct contact with large customers and other accounts with potential bad bebt
exposure. Resolve high level problems including bankruptcy, deductions, invalid contacts and
* Evaluate current procedures and identify/implement process improvements within the credit
* Perform approval and reporting functions with the credit department.
* Assist with system implementation, special projects for the credit department and other IT
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor degree in business or equivalent.
* At least three to five years experience in credit & collections or similar environment where
customer interface skills are exceptionally evident.
* Team leadership skills are critical.
Ingersoll-Rand at a Glance:
Today's Ingersoll-Rand is a global innovation and solutions provider with powerful brands and
leading positions within its markets. The company features a portfolio of worldwide businesses
comprising an enviable roster of leading industrial and commercial brands, such as Bobcat
compact equipment; Club Car golf cars; Hussmann stationary refrigeration equipment;
Ingersoll-Rand industrial and construction equipment; Kryptonite locks; PowerWorks micro
turbines; Schlage locks and Thermo King transport temperature-control equipment. These, and
many other Ingersoll-Rand brands, are positioned as number one or two in their markets.
We employ approximately 45,000 employees throughout the world and operate more than 100
manufacturing facilities, half of which are located outside the United States.
Ingersoll-Rand offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits including Medical, Dental,
401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, LTD and more. Ingersoll-Rand is committed to a diverse
workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that we will only be able to respond to those applicants whose qualifications meet
For more information on Ingersoll-Rand please refer to our website at www.irco.com
UNSOLICITED AGENCY PRESENTATIONS WILL NOT BE HONORED
Click the link below to Apply for this position