Established in 1996, eMagine is a full-service Web Consulting, Web Design, development and
Search Engine Marketing firm headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts.
The company combines ROI-driven web strategy and search engine marketing techniques with
proven tools and processes, all focused on a singular goal: driving increased business for our
clients' from their web efforts.
eMagine puts a strong emphasis on individual employee growth. We are proud of a productive,
politics-free, produce-results-for-clients environment. If you are a smart individual with
strong communication and organizational skills and knowledge of the web industry, we have a
position for you.
We are seeking an energetic, pro active team player with prior web project management
experience to join our production team. The Project Manager will act as the primary contact
between our clients and eMagine's production staff, ensuring that we consistently meet project
- Clear, frequent communication between eMagine and clients
- Define project requirements and objectives
- Write & manage project plans and schedules
- Manage quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Manage diverse teams of both full time and contract employees
- Proficiency with MS Project
- Familiarity with MS Project Server a plus
- Working understanding of project management methodologies
- Demonstrated experience managing web site projects
- Experience with Information Architecture as it relates to the web
- Strong understanding of the internet and related technologies
- Process-oriented, with the ability to manage many tasks at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelorís Degree or equivalent work experience
Must be able to work in our Canton, Ma office.
Will not relocate