The primary responsibility of a JAVS Field Service Technician is to build, maintain and grow
our customer relationships. Technical duties include 24 hour turn around on emergency
repairs, assistance with installation of new systems or upgrades and monthly maintenance.
* Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule;
investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
* Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and
parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
* Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting
improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
* Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting
breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
* Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional
* Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Electronics Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information, Judgment, Client Relationships, Equipment
Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply
Management, Informing Others