Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc. is the worldwide leader in ophthalmic diagnostic instrumentation. We
design, manufacture, service and support products specifically designed to advance the
standard of eye-care worldwide.
Protecting one of our most precious senses --sight, our employees contribute to the quality of
life. We pride ourselves in fostering creative thinking and innovative ideas in a team-building
environment. We reward success and cultivate open communication.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and are interested in
cultivating your talents in a challenging and rewarding environment, Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc.
may offer you the ideal career opportunity.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Analog Design Engineer to work in a
medical device research and development environment assisting in the electronics development
of new products. Specifically, the design and development of low noise, analog circuits for
· Design and test mixed signal circuits and subsystems to meet product specifications.
· Determine electronic architecture for complex systems.
· Integration of electronics into other aspects of products including software, mechanics and
· Analyze, select and advise on electronic components and equipment.
· Supervise construction of prototype and pilot run articles.
· Review and evaluate electronic vendors for availability and performance.
· Participate in project “release” to manufacturing.
· Participate in EE design review of medium to complex systems and circuits.
· Document electronics including generating schematics, assembly drawings, procedures, timing
diagrams and operational descriptions.
· Anticipate and resolve difficulties in all phases of project activates relating to
· Perform electronic experimental test and evaluations.
· BSEE or equivalent and a minimum of five years of relevant electronic design experience in
integration of electronics into electrical mechanical systems; microprocessor system
architecture; transistor circuit theory; TTL, MSI and LSI device operation; and printed
circuit board layout and design incorporating S.M.T.
· Experience in design, simulation and test of low noise small signal analog circuits for high
speed data acquisition and mixed signal design.
· Experience designing circuit boards to minimize EMI and RFI.