Dallas, Texas Location
Salary and Bonus Commensurate with Skills and Experience
Dallas based energy company is seeking a Drilling Superintendent. The Superintendent will
direct activities concerned with exploratory and development drilling.
· Provide direct supervision to supervisors and field personnel in daily operational
activities; maintains regular on-site contact to assure services being performed are within
Company guidelines and in accordance with specifications and requirements.
· Review daily reports to effectively plan and schedule daily operational activities.
· Ensures routine and preventative maintenance and repairs to keep all equipment in
optimum operating condition.
· Responsible for the effective staffing of field operating personnel.
· Land Well Control Certification.
· Experience working in the Barnett Shale.
· Previous supervisory experience preferred.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
Qualified candidates should immediately fax or email their resume to:
J MAR & Associates