Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control
(CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment
* Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials,
specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining
parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
* Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed
stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
* Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points;
setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating
requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
* Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools,
attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices;
* Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
* Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to
* Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning,
facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions;
troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn
tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
* Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
* Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following
manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
* Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions,
irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills,
Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control,
Attention to Detail, Judgment.
The Daniluk Corp. is a precision machine tool rebuilder that has been in the machine tool
rebuilding business since 1982. Quality machine tool rebuilding, machine tool retrofitting,
machine tool remanufacturing and new machine design and manufacture are just a few of the
services offered. Whether its a machine tool rebuild, machine tool retrofit, machine tool
remanufacture or a special designed machine we have the capability and experience to provide
our customers with turn key solutions. If you need one machine or an entire factory of
machines we are in a position to provide them for you. Many of our turn key projects include
fixture design and build along with machine tool programs for all the parts that will be